Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mrs. Harrison


These two fan photos were taken at Frier Park. Pattie only lived there a short period of time, but George lived there the remainder of his life.




I think this is a beautiful photo of Pattie at Kinfauns. However...the girl's too skinny!! Where are the double cheeseburgers?? Someone needs to throw one at her.



It is really no shock that I really like Pattie Boyd. My profile photo is from when I met her for that very reason. And while I typically like the more "non traditional Beatle girls" (Nancy Andrews and May Pang for example), I find Pattie to be beautiful, intelligent and a wonderful match for George. And while I think George was double blessed with two wonderful wives in his life, and that Olivia is a DOLL, I still wish that George and Pattie could have stayed together. I have spent my night tonight on a blog called Women of the Beatles and I have enjoyed it a lot. There are tons of great photos. Most of them I have in my collection but there also were some that were new to me, including a few fan photos. I saved all of the fan photos that I didn't have to post here. And I thought I would start with some of Pattie.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the lovely comments ! And for the link too, I'm glad you appreciate the blog :D and pleasantly surprised that you spent your night on it :O lol !!
    Women of the Beatlesxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite quote about Pattie Boyd - which has stuck in my mind since I first read it in the 80s - is from Peter Brown who described her as a girl "so kittenish she could make the most milquetoast of men feel virile". HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I wonder if anyone knows who took those photos at the top of this page of Pattie in the red top and purple jumper around her shoulders?

    I would be so grateful for any information on this photo!

    Thank you,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete